A solution made of Styrene Monomer and Paraffin waxes. It is used to add to polyester/vinylester resins to eliminate the tackiness in the resin surface. The wax rises to the surface as the styrene is released in the air. This creates a non tacky surface that can be easily sanded or painted.
General Safety Directions
- Always consult the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Available upon request.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Wear the following PPE safety equipment; disposable gloves, face mask, safety glasses.
- If any chemical comes into contact with skin or clothing. Remove contaminated clothing and wash skin with cool water. If any further symptoms persist consult your doctor or emergency department.
- Dispose of all chemicals as per your council regulations for hazardous material.