PVC is a closed cell, cross-linked PVC foam. It provides superior strength to weight ratio for all composite applications.
Other key features of PVC include outstanding chemical resistance, negligible water absorption, and excellent thermal
insulation capabilities. It is compatible with most common resin systems including epoxy, polyester and vinylester.
PVC is available in a wide range of formats with all standard cut patterns and finishes possible.
Sheet Dimension: 1020mm x 2180mm Density: 80kg
- Optimised properties
- Improved shear elongation
- Suitable for all sandwich composites applications
- Superior strength and stiffness to weight ratio
- Self extinguishing
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- DNV, RINA, Lloyds and Germanischer Lloyd certified
Please note: Due to the size and transport costs this sheet will be cut in half to lower transport costs, if you need a full sheet uncut, please contact our office before purchasing. Additional cost may occur.